Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pay day!!

     Praise the Lord!  It's PAY DAY!  my husband and I only get paid once a month and our paycheck come in two days apart so he and I feel like we are scraping by at the end of the month.
     This month was a little different though.  We both decided that we were going to stick to the Dave Ramsey Plan as a part of our New Year's Resolution.  Well, we survived. We did a no- no and borrowed from other budgets because we didn't plan very well.  But the important thing is that we didn't put anything on our credit cards and we're didn't borrow from money set aside for quarterly bills.
    I sat down and did our budget. One bill that was unexpected and kinda of puts a damper on our paying extra on out debt, was our car registration.  It's one those bills you know you have to pay once a year but forget when you have to pay it.  Now that I know that it is $150, I can put that into my budget that every month I need to set aside $12.50 for this car registration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment