Monday, December 5, 2016

Make Money Blogging

If you are looking to get earn some extra cash without having to pay anything is to blog.  While I was in college I started my first blog and I got paid to write and review products.  Now that I have entered a new phase in my life with a family, owning a home, working full-time, working on my Master's Degree, and financial trying to survive, I have started another blog.

Blogging is a free and easy way to make money.  Many companies pay bloggers to write reviews about different products.  My favorite blogging advertisement marketplace it PayPerPost.  This is a completely free site that I enroll my blog, I put in my target audience, and the marketers come to me.  Sometimes they will either say, "I will pay you $5 for a 100 word review with the link to our site."  Or sometimes, I can bid as say, "I will write a 100 word website or product review for $5."  

There are a lot of ways to make money out there. PayPerPost has been the most honest, convenient, and best place for me to make a little extra cash.  Selling things on ebay or Amazon.com but the thing is, that takes money to start up.  Trust me I know, I have tried it.  The one thing that I learned is there is no guarantee that your items are going to sell, so it is a gamble.  Getting paid to is one legit way where you don't have to pay anything to make money.  The only thing it costs is your to write the review.


No comments:

Post a Comment